Wednesday 2 February 2011

Time out

I have been off work this week for a well earned rest (well I say it is) and I have not wasted it sitting on the sofa doing bugger all as I usually do.
Saturday and Sunday I spent tidying the garage and making room for a few things in there,while on Monday I tidied the back garden and refilled our little pond for the birds to bath in and drink from when the nice??? weather comes along.
My wife is gutting out the back room which she uses as her crafting room. It was shit-tip before it got the make over. I gave her a hand moving the furniture around and one of her friends gave her a hand sorting out where all the crafting stuff she has acquired over the years was going.
I am glad to say it has taken shape very well.
Today I installed a new ariel in the attic as the tv in the back room was working of an indoor one which gave a crap reception at the best of times,so now we have a new one in place the wife can sit and watch all her crafting programmes upstairs while she is beavering away making her cards.
Still got 2 days of my 5 left and I don't plan to do very much else as I do need the rest as my knees have started to creak and buckle.

1 comment: